Haigh Court, Peel Street, Southport, PR8 6TL
Situated in the quiet residential area of Meols Cop, is Riverside’s Retirement Living accommodation, Haigh Court.
Haigh Court is within walking distance of several hairdressers, chemist and a couple café/sandwich bars. The nearby community centre offers a range of activities and social events.
A convenience store, a cash point and Post Office are close by. There’s a large retail park, just a short drive or taxi ride away. The regular bus service takes you to Southport’s Lord Street and the surrounding areas; while train services makes Manchester easily accessible by rail.
Our friendly atmosphere at Haigh Court is sure to make you feel right at home. It offers 41, one-bedroom apartments, for people over 55.
At the heart of Haigh Court is the newly, refurbished communal lounge area. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
Each apartment can access the garden, via their front door, bringing the outdoors in. There’s seating, so you can enjoy the outdoor space and watch the local wild life.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Gas central heating (cost included in service charge).
- Smoke detectors in communal areas and each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities.
- Large, bright communal lounge area.
- Beautiful communal gardens.
- Garden seating areas.
- External area CCTV monitoring.
- Individual double-barrel locks to each apartment.