Poulton Court, 82B Wennington Road, Southport PR9 7DZ
Set in a leafy, residential area of Meols Cop, is Riverside’s Retirement Living accommodation, Poulton Court.
Poulton Court is close to a vast range of amenities including a local general store, Post Office, wine store, florist, several hair salons and eateries, GP surgeries and a chemist are nearby.
A short walk away, is the bus stop, where you can catch the bus to Southport. There’s also a bus service which will take you to the nearest supermarket. Meols Cop Station is a short distance away.
From the conservatory-style entrance, where you can stop to chat with friends, our friendly atmosphere at Poulton Court is sure to make you feel right at home. It offers 34 one-bedroomed and one, three-bedroomed apartments, suitable for one to two persons, for people over 55.
Dotted around the spacious communal gardens, there’s seating; so you can enjoy the outdoor space. There’s even a secret garden, hidden away, just waiting to be discovered.
At the heart of Poulton Court is the communal lounge area. Newly refurbished, it’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee. Poulton Court also enjoys an extremely well appointed catering style kitchen, which outside clubs use. So there’s always something going on.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Newly refurbished kitchens.
- Bathrooms with walk-in shower or baths.
- Satellite TV points.
- Gas central heating (cost included in service charge).
- Smoke detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities.
- Large, bright communal lounge area.
- Communal gardens.
- Garden seating areas.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- External and communal area CCTV monitoring.
- Secure, front door fob entry system