West Park, 65-67 Albert Road, Southport, PR9 9LN
Directly across the road from Hesketh Park and situated in a quiet, residential area is West Park, Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments.
West Park is a short walk away from a range of amenities, including a mixture of neighbourhood retail outlets. Close to a good bus service, you can easily visit either Liverpool or Preston.
Our friendly atmosphere at West Park is sure to make you feel right at home. It offers 17, one-bedroomed apartments, for people over 55.
At the heart of West Park is the cosy and snug lounge area, it’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee. There’s a handy kitchen, so you can make a drink while you enjoy views of the garden.
From the lounge you can reach the good sized communal garden and the greenhouse where you can potter about. The chicken shed houses six, laying hens, so you can collect fresh eggs, daily.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with walk-in showers or over-bath showers.
- Good sized lounge.
- Gas central heating (cost included in service charge).
- Smoke detectors in communal areas and in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Secure fob entry system.
- Communal gardens.