Layfield House, Kemsing Road, London SE10 0LX
Layfield House offers Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments in a vibrant urban location in Woolwich.
With good transport links into Woolwich town centre, just 20 minutes away by bus, there’s a rich retail offer in its shopping centre. Closer to Layfield House are local shops for convenience, as well as a new retail complex a 10 minute bus ride away. Historic Greenwich is also just 10 minutes away.
Purpose built in the 1980s, Layfield House will make sure you feel right at home. It features 17 one-bedroom apartments suitable for one or two people, over 55.
At the heart of Layfield House is a cosy communal lounge. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
There is a small car park to the rear, and a communal garden so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Own bathrooms with shower or bath.
- Own kitchen; residents to supply own white goods.
- Own living room.
- Storage heaters; residents pay for their own utility bills.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- TV sockets for digital/satellite in each apartment
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Communal lounge.
- Communal gardens.
- Resident car park.
- Secure, fob door entry system.