Robert Runcie Court, 2 Bucknell Close, London SW2 5SR
Robert Runcie Court offers Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments in the vibrant urban location of Brixton, close to Brixton High Street.
Just a three minute walk away, you’ll find the busy high street, with banks, shops, and amenities, including tube and train stations. Excellent transport links mean you can conveniently travel across London, with access to major train stations for links across the UK.
Built in 1980, Robert Runcie Court has a modern, clean and tidy feel that will make you feel right at home. It features 28 one-bed and two three-bedroom apartments plus one bungalow, all suitable for people over 55.
At the heart of Robert Runcie Court is a comfortable communal lounge. It’s a great place to watch TV and relax, or meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
There is a small garden that surrounds the property, with garden furniture so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Communal shower rooms; some apartments have walk-in showers.
- Kitchen; residents to supply own white goods.
- Central heating.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- TV sockets in each apartment
- On-site laundry facilities.
- Communal lounge area.
- Communal gardens.
- Garden furniture.
- Guest bedroom.
- Secure, fob door entry system.