St James Cloister, 49a East Dulwich Road, London SE22 9PW
St James Cloister, Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments, are located in vibrant, urban Dulwich.
Peckham High Street is just 15 minutes away, with a great mix of banks, shops, and cafes, with a local train station for easy access to central London, and beyond.
Built in the 1970s, St James Cloister is a modern, clean and tidy property that retains a homely and welcoming feel. It features 18 one-bedroom apartments for people over 55.
At the heart of St James Cloister is a communal lounge. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
It features a small garden that surrounds the building with garden furniture, so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with walk-in, easy access showers.
- Well-appointed kitchen; residents to supply own white goods.
- Central heating.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Communal lounge area.
- Communal garden.
- Secure, fob door entry system.