Acacia Court, Bentley, Doncaster DN5 0UE
Acacia Court offers Riverside’s Retirement Living bungalows in a quiet, leafy cul-de-sac in Bentley, near Doncaster.
The former mining village is just two miles from Doncaster, on the River Don close to the hamlet of Toll Bar. Within walking distance is a high street with many amenities including convenience stores, a GP surgery, pet store, hairdressers, cafes and take-aways.
It’s well served by bus routes to Doncaster, Selby and surrounding areas, as well as Bentley railway station. Trains from the station run northbound to Wakefield Westgate and Leeds. Southbound trains run to Doncaster. Meadowhall, Sheffield and Rotherham Central are also within easy reach of Doncaster.
The scheme is quiet, yet warm and welcoming with beautiful gardens and hedges for privacy. It is made up of 20 one-bed and 4 two-bed bungalows built nearly thirty years ago, with designated parking bays, suitable for one or two people over 55.
At the heart of Acacia Court are communal gardens which surround the scheme and many residents add personal touches to their back gardens, adding colour and personality, with outdoor garden furniture, sheds or greenhouses for personal use.
- Decorate to your own taste; all bungalows are let unfurnished.
- Bathrooms with baths, showers or wet rooms.
- Well-appointed kitchen, supply own white goods.
- Living rooms that lead to your back garden.
- Electric storage heaters.
- Smoke / heat detectors in each bungalow.
- Communal gardens, with private back gardens.
- Designated parking bays.