Braithwell Court, Bentley, Doncaster DN5 0JY
Braithwell Court, Riverside’s Retirement Living bungalows, is situated in a quiet, leafy cul-de-sac in Bentley, a former mining village two miles north of Doncaster.
Quiet and welcoming, Braithwell Court is within walking distance of Bentley high street, with many amenities including local convenience stores, a GP surgery, hairdressers, and cafes.
It’s well served by bus routes to Doncaster, Selby and surrounding areas, as well as Bentley railway station. Trains from the station run northbound to Wakefield Westgate and Leeds. Southbound trains run to Doncaster. Meadowhall, Sheffield and Rotherham Central are all in easy reach of Doncaster.
With beautiful gardens and hedges around Braithwell Court, it offers a quiet but warm and welcoming atmosphere that will make you feel at home. Braithwell Court features 14 one-bedroom and six two-bedroom bungalows suitable for one or two people, over 55.
The communal gardens surrounding Braithwell Court offer a relaxed, private but communal space to meet friends.
Each bungalow also features its own private back garden, where you can add your own touches to add colour and personality, with garden furniture, sheds and greenhouses for personal use.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with either baths, showers or wetrooms.
- Fully-fitted kitchen; residents supply own white goods.
- Own living room, most lead to own back garden.
- Electric storage heaters.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each bungalow.
- Communal gardens.
- Own back garden, some with shed/greenhouse.
- Designated parking bays.
- Secure, private door entry.