Hyde House, Wellington Road North, Heaton Chapel, Stockport, Cheshire SK4 5DA
In Heaton Chapel, set back from the main road and surrounded by gardens are Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments, Hyde House.
Hyde House is close to a wide range of amenities. Convenience stores, delicatessens, hairdressers, banks, cash points, bistros and many other local businesses are within walking distance.
The bus stop, where you can catch the bus to travel into Manchester and Stockport, is virtually on your doorstep. You can easily reach the nearest rail station as it’s just across the road from Hyde House.
Our friendly atmosphere at Hyde House is sure to make you feel right at home. Spread over three floors, Hyde House offers 38 apartments, with a variety of bedroom configurations, for people over 55.
At the heart of Hyde House is the comfy and airy communal lounge. It’s a great place to catch up with friends or simply enjoy a cuppa in the company of others.
Patio doors from the lounge, lead out into the communal gardens at Hyde House. There’s seating; so you can relax and enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Modern wet room in each apartment. .
- Gas central heating (cost included in service charge).
- Smoke detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Large, bright communal lounge area.
- Communal gardens.
- Garden seating areas.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- Secure, front door CCTV and fob entry system.