Kiln Cottages, The Brickfields, Stowmarket, Suffolk IP14 1RY
Kiln Cottages, Riverside’s Retirement Living bungalows, are situated on the outskirts of the town centre of Stowmarket.
With beautiful countryside a bus ride away, Kiln Cottages are just a short distance from high street shops and amenities, with a food store and cashpoint in the local vicinity.
Excellent transport links, including bus and train services, take you to Stowmarket town centre, or neighbouring Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds.
With large gardens surrounding Kiln Cottages, it is a safe and homely environment, with 19 modern two-bedroom bungalows suitable for two people, over 55.
At the heart of Kiln Cottages is a communal, comfortable and friendly house with large kitchen and lounge, solely for tenants to relax and socialise. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
In the beautiful gardens, seating areas are available so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Own bathroom; aids and adaptations available.
- Fully-fitted kitchen; tenants to supply own white goods.
- Own living room.
- Gas central heating.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- Light and airy communal lounge area, with small kitchen.
- Communal gardens with seating area.
- Two guest bedrooms, nominal charge per night.
- Secure, fob door entry system.