Turret Green Court, Silent Street, Ipswich, Suffolk IP1 1AG
Turret Green Court, Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments, is situated in the centre of Ipswich town centre.
With beautiful countryside a bus ride away, Turret Green Court is conveniently located as all high street shops are in short walking distance. Amenities including GP surgeries and cashpoints are in the local vicinity.
There are excellent transport links, including bus and train services.
With a garden at the rear of the property, the safe and cosy atmosphere will make sure you feel right at home. Based over three floors, Turret Green Court offers 37 modern one-bedroom apartments for one or two people, over 55.
At the heart of Turret Green Court is a comfortable residents’ lounge with a small kitchen. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
In the small garden, there’s a bench to relax, so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Own bathrooms; aids and adaptations available.
- Well-appointed kitchen; residents supply own white goods.
- Own living room.
- Electric storage heaters.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Communal lounge area, with small kitchen.
- Communal gardens with bench seating.
- Lift access
- Guest bedroom on site, nominal charge per night.
- Secure, fob door entry system.