Dean House, 24 Church Ave, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4 7JR
Dean House, Riverside’s Retirement Living accommodation, is situated in a leafy suburb of Ruislip.
With good restaurants, Ruislip Lido, beautiful walks in Ruislip Woods, bike and horse riding, a golf club and tennis courts nearby, Dean House is also just five minutes from the high street, with shops, banks, Post Office, supermarkets and a GP surgery in walking distance.
If you want to travel further afield, Dean House is within easy reach of good public transport, including the London Underground, with access to the Metropolitan, Piccadilly and Central line, and the nearest bus stop a two-minute walk.
At Dean House, our warm, safe and friendly atmosphere will make sure you feel right at home. Dean House has a mix of apartments for people over 55, some built in 1914, some in 1987, with 12 bedsits, nine one-bedroom apartments and one two-bedroom apartment.
At the heart of Dean House is a big, modern lounge and small kitchenette. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
In the beautiful, large gardens, there are garden benches and chairs so you can enjoy the outdoor space, with an abundance of wildlife and birds.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms, some with baths, others walk-in showers.
- Well-appointed kitchen; residents to supply own white goods.
- Own living room.
- Electric central heating.
- Smoke detectors in each apartment.
- Digital TV in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Large communal lounge area, with kitchenette.
- Communal gardens with seating.
- Scooter store.
- Secure, fob door entry system.