Goddard House, 1 Commonweal Road, Swindon SN1 4LB
Goddard House, Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments, is situated in the quiet area of Old Town in Swindon.
The park is just a five minute walk away and there’s a convenience store nearby. It’s a 20 minute walk to the main shopping area of Old Town, and a bus route to Old Town is within easy walking distance. You can also take a short bus ride into Swindon’s main shopping area.
Modern, warm and safe, and originally built in 1976, Goddard House was refurbished into flats in 2001. It features 15 one-bedroom flats for single occupancy or couples over 60 and over 55 if disabled; four of the flats have their own patio areas.
Goddard House has a small front garden and large rear garden, with garden seating, so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with level access showers or shower over bath.
- Well-appointed kitchen; residents to supply own white goods.
- Gas central heating included in service charge.
- Smoke / heat detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities included in service charge
- Guest room for up to two people, with nominal charge.
- Digital TV.
- Communal garden.
- Secure, fob door entry system.
- Limited parking at scheme.