Trinity Close, Trinity Street, North Shields NE29 6BY
Trinity Close is located in an urban residential area of North Shields.
Just two minutes’ walk away are local shops. There is a bus stop a five minutes walk away, with regular buses into the town centre, Tyneside and Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
There is also a Metro rapid transit system station in North Shields. North Shields features a busy shopping area and the Quayside offers several restaurants and pubs.
Built in the 1980s, the recently refurbished Trinity Close has a modern, comfortable interior where you will feel right at home. A three-storey building with lifts for easy access, it offers 36 one-bedroom apartments, and six maisonettes in the grounds, for people, including couples, over 55. A three-bedroom house is also available for let.
At the heart of Trinity Close is a large communal lounge, with flat screen TV, communal kitchen and access to the garden. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
At the rear of the property is a secluded garden, with benches, and table and chairs for summer use, so you can enjoy the outdoor space.
- Free to decorate to taste.
- Bathrooms with a mixture of baths/showers; majority with walk-in showers/wetrooms.
- Fully-fitted kitchen; residents to supply own white goods.
- Own living room.
- Gas central heating; individual boilers in maisonettes.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- On-site laundry facilities, included in service charge.
- Comfortable communal lounge area.
- Communal garden.
- Satellite connections and Freeview digital TV.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- Designated parking bays, and on street parking.
- Secure, fob door entry system.