Spring Court, Kilburn, 1b Iverson Road, Kilburn, London NW6 2QW
Spring Court offers Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments in a vibrant, cosmopolitan urban location in Kilburn.
Spring Court’s location is within easy reach of central London, while retaining vibrant, convenient living. There are shops, GP surgery, chemist and cashpoints on the doorstep, with plenty of coffee shops, restaurants and leisure facilities. Bus and train services are in walking distance, with easy access to central London and the West End.
Built in the 1980s, Spring Court is a modern, purpose-built building which still retains a homely and welcoming feel. Over four floors, with lift access, it offers 12 one-bedroom, two two-bedroom and one three-bedroom apartments, as well as eight studio apartments for people over 65.
At the heart of Spring Court is a modern communal lounge and well-appointed kitchen area. It’s a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee.
It features a secluded courtyard garden, with a variety of shrubs and flowers, a shed and garden furniture, so you can enjoy the outdoor space. There’s also a beautiful terrace garden at the front of the building.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Own kitchen; residents to supply own white goods.
- Electric storage heaters.
- Smoke/heat detectors in each apartment.
- Computer room.
- Well-appointed on-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Communal lounge area, with small kitchen.
- Communal courtyard.
- Lift access to all floors.
- Exercise equipment.
- Attractive guest bedroom (two single beds), nominal charge per night.
- Secure, fob door entry system.