Marsden Court, 219 Rake Lane, Wallasey, Wirral CH45 5DQ
Marsden Court, Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments, is situated near New Brighton and is just minutes from the promenade and Marine Point.
Set in a residential location, Marsden Court, is close to a vast array of amenities including a corner shop, Post Office, a medium-sized supermarket and a local pub.
With a regular bus service, Birkenhead and Liscard are easily accessible, where you’ll find a good range of shops, banks and leisure facilities.
Quiet and homely, there’s a really inviting atmosphere at Marsden Court. It offers 23 one-bedroomed, one person apartments, plus four double apartments, for people over 55.
In the large surrounding garden, there’s patio areas with seating, so you can enjoy the outdoor space. At the heart of Marsden Court is the bright and sunny communal lounge. It’s a great place to catch up with friends or make new ones.
- Modern, fitted kitchen.
- Smoke detectors in apartments.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with walk-in shower or bath.
- Central heating (cost included in service charge).
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Large, bright communal lounge area.
- Set in large communal gardens.
- Guest room (nominal fee).
- Communal digital TV aerial.
- Secure door entry system.