Primrose Court, Egerton Street, Wallasey CH45 2PE
Primrose Court, Riverside’s Retirement Living accommodation, is situated in a quiet residential area near New Brighton.
From Primrose Court it’s just a short walk to New Brighton Promenade. Nearby there’s a Post Office and a GP surgery.
Liscard’s shopping centre is close to Primrose Court and there are good public transport links, should you want to venture further afield.
Spread over three storeys, there’s a really inviting atmosphere at Primrose Court. It offers 39 one-bedroomed, apartments, for people over 55.
From the patio doors of the communal lounge you can reach the gardens of Primrose Court, where there’s plenty of garden furniture so you can relax while enjoying the outdoors.
- Self-contained apartments.
- Fitted kitchen.
- Fitted smoke detectors.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Communal lounge.
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge).
- Central heating (cost included in service charge).
- Communal gardens.
- Guest room, nominal charge per night.