St Peter’s Court, Rock Lane East, Rock Ferry CH42 1RW
Situated in a quiet area of Rock Ferry are Riverside’s Retirement Living apartments, St Peter’s Court.
St Peter’s Court, is close to a range of amenities, including a Post Office and a local shop. The bus service, from the bus stop virtually outside St Peter’s Court, takes you to the local shopping centre and larger supermarkets.
There’s a really inviting atmosphere at St Peter’s Court. Set in large, beautifully tended gardens, St Peter’s Court, offers 44 one-bedroomed, one to two person apartments, for people over 55.
At the heart of St Peter’s Court is the lounge area. It is a great place to meet with friends to enjoy a tea or coffee or simply watch TV in the company of others. From the lounge, you can reach a patio area. So you can enjoy the outdoor space there’s seating areas in the gardens.
- Decorate to your own taste.
- Bathrooms with level access showers or baths.
- Gas central heating (cost included in service charge).
- On-site laundry facilities (cost included in service charge.
- Large, bright communal lounge area.
- Beautiful, extensive gardens.
- Garden seating areas.
- Guest bedroom, nominal charge per night.
- Secure, CCTV fob entry system.