We are disappointed to see that customer satisfaction levels have decreased from last year. We have been committed to improving customer satisfaction through the implementation of our Customer Plan and we will continue to drive improvement through a dedicated Customer Experience action plan.
Here are some examples of the way we have changed digital services with your input during 2021/22.
Our digital offer
- Input from customers helped to create the first release of our My Riverside app which was successfully launched in early 2022. The input from customers, including RCVE members meant the app was designed to meet customers needs.
- 28,000 customers are now registered on our self-service digital services, with 55,000 individual logons to the portal and app each month. Each month there are over 30,000 rent statement views and more than 4,000 repairs booked via the app. This frees up Customer Service Centre staff to deal with more complex queries.
- In December, we introduced live chat, supporting customer queries digitally and providing information on how to use our online services.
- Customers can now see and update their personal details including equality and diversity details through the online portal and app.
- Some customers can now sign up for new tenancies online.