About Shared Ownership

Repairs to Shared Ownership properties


New shared ownership properties have a set period within which the housing developer must fix defects.

This varies but is usually 12 months. The 12 months start from when the builder hands over the property to us, not from when you move in.

After this, all repairs are your responsibility as a shared owner. If you want to make improvements to your home, you will need permission from us first.