Riverside provides a wide range of housing and support solutions for young people throughout England, including services for teenage parents, those leaving local authority or foster care and young offenders.
What we offer
- GOALs inspired support planning with a solutions focussed approach
- Client-led services,
- Quality, safe housing
- Assistance with budgeting and other life skills
- Building confidence and resilience, to equip people to deal with life’s challenges.
- Family mediation, Diversity Charter, Apprenticeships in Trade Skills and Support Work
- Innovative and creative Solutions, using positive psychology.
What our clients say
‘With my support worker everything seems less intimidating and more achievable’ Emma
‘Now I’ve got a job sorted out, my own flat and have something to do in life’ Sean
‘The support workers will help in any way possible’ Abdul
Young peopleGo Back
Swindon Young Persons Floating Support
The Floating Support Service is designed to help young people aged 16-25 and covers the Swindon Council area providing a person-centred approach designed to empower young people, supporting them to become independent and realise their full potential in every aspect of their life. The service supports young people who are in need of support regarding,
Beaumaris Road and The Circle, Swindon
Beaumaris Road and The Circle are accommodation-based supported housing schemes located in Swindon providing supported accommodation for young parents aged between 16 – 25 years. The accommodation consists of 12 self-contained, two bedroom flats which are: Carpeted Contain white goods, such as a washing machine, cooker and fridge. The service also features a large communal