Riverside provides a wide range of housing and support solutions for young people throughout England, including services for teenage parents, those leaving local authority or foster care and young offenders.
What we offer
- GOALs inspired support planning with a solutions focussed approach
- Client-led services,
- Quality, safe housing
- Assistance with budgeting and other life skills
- Building confidence and resilience, to equip people to deal with life’s challenges.
- Family mediation, Diversity Charter, Apprenticeships in Trade Skills and Support Work
- Innovative and creative Solutions, using positive psychology.
What our clients say
‘With my support worker everything seems less intimidating and more achievable’ Emma
‘Now I’ve got a job sorted out, my own flat and have something to do in life’ Sean
‘The support workers will help in any way possible’ Abdul