Situated in Keswick Close, Middleton, Keswick Gardens offers independent living for people with care needs.
Applications are now open for this brand new development of modern homes for over 55s which is due to open in October 2023.
This purpose built Extra Care service offers you the choice to live independently in your own home with access to innovative, high-quality accommodation and other communal onsite facilities.
Giving you, and your family, the peace of mind that our team are on hand to provide you with the care you need, whenever you need, and living in a vibrant community.
All of the accommodation at Keswick Gardens has been designed with you, and your independence, in mind. There are:
- 23 one-bedroom apartments
- 65 two-bedroom apartments.
Each one with:
- a call pendant and pull cord, giving you the peace of mind that help is available at the touch of a button
- a balcony, for first and second floor apartments or patio space for ground floor apartments, with access to the communal gardens
- fully equipped kitchen with integrated oven and grill and ceramic hob
- ensuite bathroom
- extra wide door ways and fully wheelchair accessible
- full access to all communal living spaces and facilities.
Applications for this new development are now open.
For more information, to request an application form or for any questions you may have, please either:
Complete and submit the form at the top of the page.
Or call 0345 111 0000
Alternatively you can email on [email protected]