We help over 4,000 elderly and vulnerable people with our personal safety alarms that are easy to install and even easier to use.
Our personal safety alarms give you or your loved one freedom to live independently knowing that help is at the push of a button whenever needed, whether you are in your home or your garden. You don’t even need to remember any numbers to make the call.
How does a personal safety alarm work?
If there is an accident or fall you press the button on your alarm and a call will be made to our 24 hour, 7 day a week monitored emergency care helpline. You will reach a friendly voice through the alarm’s loudspeaker. Our friendly and professional team will find out exactly what help you need.
This could be as simple as contacting a family member or friend to alert them of a problem or to call the emergency services if there is a more serious incident. You don’t have to worry, we will stay on the line with you until help arrives. The personal safety alarms even a fall and motion detector built-in in case there is a lack of movement and you are unable to press the button yourself. This will raise the alarm with our team who we will get in touch to check everything is okay.
What you get with one of our Personal Safety alarms
- Easy installation and use.
- Quick response – we answer calls within 1 minute meaning you get help straight away. We also know who you are, where you live and who the best person to contact is so somebody can help you quickly.
- Alarm can be worn at all times including in the bathroom. They are 100% waterproof and you can even take a bath or a shower without worrying about a slip or a fall.
- We are a professional emergency care service and are Telecare Standards Association accredited. This means we are regularly checked and frequently exceed their targets.
- Reassurance – help is literally on hand at the touch of a button. You or a loved one can be constantly monitored without stress or worry.
Don’t worry if you press your alarm by accident, in fact we ask our customers to press the button at least once a month to test it is working properly. All you have to do is tell our team that you didn’t mean to press it or you’re only checking the battery.
How do I get a personal safety alarm?
There are lots of different circumstances where a personal safety alarm may be helpful. Whether the alarm is to assist in an early return home from hospital or to give you peace of mind for the future we can guide you through some of the best options to suit your needs and budget here with Riverside.
If you’re thinking about a personal safety alarm then can call our friendly team on 0808 100 1929 or email us at email@example.com