Emergency situations – power cuts and floods
Every year, at least some of our customers get into difficulty due to events beyond their
control, such as power cuts or floods. So, it never hurts to be prepared, just in case. Here
are our top tips for preparing for potential emergencies.
- Sign up for flood alerts
- Prepare a personal flood plan
- Check your long-term flood risk
- Ensure you have an alternative source of lighting e.g. torches or a well-charged smartphone
- Keep a supply of food which doesn’t require electricity to heat and eat
- Sign up for the Priority Services Register if you rely on electricity for your health and wellbeing or that of a dependent e.g., a young child. You can do so by contacting your energy provider. The Priority Services Register is a free support service to help people in tough situations.